Saturday 19 September 2009

Hop House and KimChi Restaurant

This is my new favourite place in Dublin . It has a great Korean beers and Soju. It has the best Kimchi I have had since leaving Korea . I ate the Kimchi chi gae (kimchi stew but with beef not quite as good as pork but still great all the same )it was YUM . I have also had the Jae yuk bo kum . (spicy pork stir fry ) I ordered some lettuce and Dwenjang to go with it . It was like stepping back into Korea. The staff and the owner are really friendly . If your missing real Korean food this is the closest you may find .

1 comments:

adel 25 September 2009 at 11:31  

hi, glad to see that you've introduced my blog for The Hop House review. thanks!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP