Saturday 10 January 2009

VIETNAMESE FOOD

VIETNAMESE FOOD
Gwangyang



The sauces are Fish sauce , Sweet chili sauce and Peanut sauce.


On the menu we had Vietnamese Spring rolls . Everything was laid out beautifully and you just help your self. If you remember I made these at home a long time ago. Check it out here


We had Shabu Shabu style beef to put inside the spring rolls.


After we ate all that they then put noodles into the beef water . They were great.

I really enjoyed this place its a great change for Korea.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  15 January 2009 at 17:37  

Hi. My name is Lee Narin and I am a student of Yonsei University. First of all I appreciate your consideration for Korea. I would like to introduce Korean culture more. We've been thought about many ways to spread our cultures, places well. Finally, we've developed "Korea Sparkling Widget"
http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/AK/AK_EN_1_2_1.jsp
About that, I'll send yon an E-mail. Please check and reply

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP