Friday 30 January 2009

Asian Chicken on Homemade bread.


So I made My Asian Chicken
(Something very similar in Korea is Tak Kangjong)
So my version is very simple.
Chicken, Soy sauce ,garlic , ginger and honey.
I cooked in a little oil in the oven for 30 mins at 200c and then at 230c for 15.
For the onions I sauteed in a little butter with a teaspoon of whole grain mustard then mixed in a little chopped Jalapenos.


My first time to make my own bread
(apart from Irish soda bread) To make it I used 2 cups of plain flour . One table spoon of yeast activated in a little warm water. One teaspoon of salt, a teaspoon of honey and water. I mixed all together cover with cling film and put somewhere warm till it rises twice the size . Kneed it for 10 mins. Then flour a baking tin and place it inside and cover and allow to rise again. Cook in a perheated oven at 240c and cook for 40 mins.
I then mixed an egg and placed it painted it on top.
To make it crunchy.

Toast the bread and put it all together.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP